ІІ курс


Термін виконання з 13-17 квітня

Use the form ofused to’ + infinitive:
1. We…….(come) in for a chat over the cup of tea.
2. He……(not to dispense with) the car &the  mobile phone nowadays.
3. They …..(not to visit) their friends every Sunday.
4. I…..(not to drink) green tea with milk.
2.Make opposites using the prefixes(un-, in-, dis-, im-, or-)  with the adjectives:
1. ambitious-
2. honest-
3. sensitive-
4. patient-
5. organized-
 6. reliable-
7. imaginative-

3. Use the Present Perfect or the Present Perfect Continuous:
1. I…….(to buy) a book today.
2. She……(not to meet) him for ages.
3. They….(to learn English) for nine years.
4. We….(to play chess) since the childhood.


5. You …..(to translate) the text for an hour and a half.


4. Complete the sentences by changing the verbs in brackets to make 1st Conditionals:
1. If I….(to be) in London, I….(to visit) my friends.
2. If we….(to have) money, we….(to buy) this house.
3. He….(to cook) Ukrainian borshch if he….(to get) some meat and various ingredients.

5.  Complete the sentences by changing the verbs in brackets to make 2nd  Conditionals:
1. If I…..(to be) you, I….(to decorate) the cake with the cream.
2. If my mother ….(to have) plums and brandy, she…(to make) a Christmas pudding.
3. You…..(to lose) weight if you…..(to eat ) less.

4. We….(to play chess) since the childhood.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

ІІІ курс

III курс

Завдання для ІІ курсу