ІІ курс
термін виконання з 04 травня -08 травня Vocabulary 1. Choose the correct words. Did you stay at the young / youth hostel? 1 The lions are danger / dangerous. Don’t feed them. 2 I love water sports – especially surfing / hiking. 3 We had an amazing adventure / adventurous on our holiday. 4 Jack’s got a new palm / hand computer. 5 We went to the amusing / amusement park this afternoon. 6 The film was really enjoyment / enjoyable. 7 I need a new battery / signal for my phone. 8 I take my own tent when I go sailing / camping. 9 Have you even seen panda / polar bears? 10 Have you got the pen stick / drive with the files on? 2. Complete the words. It would be good if we could use s o l a r p o w e r to run all our machines. 1 I’m downloading the photos from my i t c a 2 Did you know that AI stands for a f i l e ? 3 The a...
Комментарии
Отправить комментарий